For vegans, veggies, kids, diabetics, everyone to enjoy.
1/4 butternut squash (peeled)
3 carrots (peeled)
1 onion (big is better)
1 clove garlic
1 stock cube (veggie)
1.5 pints water
1 teaspoon of honey (miss out if you are diabetic)
a big sprinkle of dried tarragon or basil
Big pinch of course black pepper
(Salt if you want)
Butter (just a little nob) (or veg oil if vegan)
A hand held blender (if you dont have a blender just chop everything up nice and finely)
1. Chop everything
2. Put butter in pan medium heat and add chopped onions, then squash and carrots, fry for 3 mins stirring regularly.
3. Then put on low heat (leccy about 3) and put a lid on pan leave veg to sweat for about 10 mins. (Go do some work, plat with kids, tit about etc in this 10mins, its yours use it).
4. Crumble in stock cube and drool in honey, stir into veg. Now slowly add water while stirring, add in a pinch of drive tarragon or basil and pepper.
5. On a low heat leave to cook for 10 to 15 more minutes.
6. Taste to see if you need to add more stock or seasoning, turn of heat and blend with hand held blender or serve chunky.